The Acavallo memory foam pad with back riser, combines the properties of memory foam with a suede lining and a rear riser which helps relieve pressure on the horse’s back.
The anatomic cut of the pad and the technical characteristics of the memory foam allows the pad to adapt and shape itself deeply to the silhouette of the horse, also allowing the surface pressure to be distributed over a large area.
To these features are added the ability to absorb shocks, dampen vibrations and regulate the horse’s body temperature.
Designed to fit under any style and size of English saddles, it’s ideal to combine with a plain square or use on its own.
Acavallo® Memory Foam features:
– Absorb shocks
– Rubbing and friction are eliminated
– Get very thin where there are already points of pressure and no need volume
– Disperses pressure evenly
Info & care:
– Can be machine washed (30 °C) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent
– Do not use harsh detergents
– Do not tumble dry
– Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
– Allow to dry naturally