The Acavallo Gp Close Contact Gel pad Keyhole full sheepskin, combines the non-slip and shock-proof properties of Acavallo Gel pads with full sheepskin coating on the lower part and a tapered shape that guarantees a deep contact of the pad to the horse’s back.
The particular shape of the pad, is able to raise the saddle in the rear part and makes this pad be used when you want to be seated further forward or in flat saddles where the padding is low in the rear.
The pad, in the lower part, is completely covered with Acavallo Sheepskin, a natural material that does not cause allergies, very soft and delicate, and perfectly suited to prevent chafing, abrasions and blisters.
The benefits of the Sheepskin, combined with the Gel, allow to give a great boost from the aesthetic point of view to the traditional pads Acavallo in Gel.
The Acavallo® Classic Gel is hypoallergenic, non-toxic and does not react negatively in contact with the skin, characteristics that allow the pad to be used directly in contact with it.
The Gel can also be cut and then adapted, if necessary, to each type of saddle.
Acavallo® Gel Features
– Shock absorbing
– Stabilize the saddle
– Relieve pressure
– Close contact – does not alter the balance of the saddle
– Light weight
– Non toxic – safe for use on skin
– Extreme elasticity
– Easy care
Acavallo® Sheepskin features:
– 100% natural
– Safe to use on skin
– Compact and soft
– Absorb shocks
– Breathes naturally, wicking away moisture
– Naturally thermostatic, it adapts to body temperature independently of the external temperature
Info & care:
– Can be machine washed (30 °C) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent
– Do not use harsh detergents
– Do not tumble dry
– Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
– Allow to dry naturally