Low-protein concentrated sport cubes (7mm) for (top-level) sports. It is composed of a high portion of cereals, supporting the muscle metabolism. Due to the exclusive composition, DERBY-Compact is a premium feed with many features:
- Cereal based composition
- Extra energy from vegetable oils
- Highly digestible
- High in vitamins (e.g. Vit. B-complex and Vit. E.
- Contains a specific natural yeast for optimal digestion
DERBY-Compact suits best to horses in high exertion. It provides extra strength and suppleness for optimal performance. “The muscles are more elastic and looser,” is a frequently heard feedback on DERBY-Compact.
It is important to feed a diet and quantity that meets the lifestyle and needs of the horse. A general guideline for the recommended total amount of concentrates per day:
• For maintenance and basic sport: 0.2 to 0.5 kg per 100 kg bodyweight.
• For (top) sport: 0.5 to 1.0 kg per 100 kg bodyweight.
Divide this daily ration into at least 2-3 meals per day. Always try to feed a minimum of 1.5% of bodyweight as good quality forage. Fresh drinking water must be available at all times.