Through the pocket it is possible to position the most suitable insertion to the horse’s needs so as to allow the saddle to always find the optimal position.
The 4 types of inserts are:
– FLAT (AC830)
– FRONT RISER (AC831)
– BACK RISER (AC832)
– FRONT AND BACK RISER (AC833)The EVA is a new light thermoplastic material, which offers a horse and a rider a series of truly unique advantages, namely a low profile padding that guarantees a little bulk under the saddle but which is extremely effective and breathable for the back of the horse, thanks to a sophisticated ventilation and air supply system.
Piuma Acavallo® features:
– Easy maintenance
– Ecological material
– Resistant to high temperature fluctuations
Information and care:
– Machine washable at 30 ° C or simply by hand with soap and mild soap
– Do not use aggressive detergents
– Do not tumble dry
– Do not expose to direct heat or intense sunlight
– Allow to dry naturally
Versatility and withers relief at their best: the new Withers-free Pocket Configuration Pad is individually adjustable to the changing needs of your horse, as it is growing, ageing, building up or losing muscles. Especially designed for horses with high and long withers, this Pocket Configuration pad comes with 4 sets of Piuma inserts (flat, front riser, back riser and double riser) which can be arranged in the pockets of the pad in one or two layers, permitting a symmetrical or asymmetrical padding of the saddle, as required by the individual musculature and conformation of your horse. Therefore, choosing the proper configuration package always permits you to accomplish an optimal adjustment of your saddle yourself which can be a huge advantage.
Another big benefit offered by this lightweight pad type is its safe seat and easy positioning under the saddle. This is guaranteed by a central longitudinal opening with velcro-type closure perfectly fitting into the saddle gullet and channel, which avoids any twisting, slipping and distortion of the pad.
Riders preferring other than the standard Piuma (“Featherlight”) inserts are of course free to choose among various different padding materials, such as Acavallo Gel or Memory Foam, which can be easily cut to size, or felt, sheepskin, conventional foam or rubber. Our Withers-free Pocket Configuration Pad is also available with rear eco-wool (fake fur) edges, AC840.