The Acavallo withers free pocket configuration pad and ecowool is designed for horses with very pronounced withers and can be arranged with 4 sets of Piuma EVA inserts. Ideal for young horses that carefully grow their muscles or simply for horses that have particular muscular structures.
Through the pocket it is possible to position the most suitable insertion to the horse’s needs so as to allow the saddle to always find the optimal position.
The 4 types of inserts are:
– FLAT (AC840)
– FRONT RISER (AC841)
– BACK RISER (AC842)
– FRONT AND BACK RISER (AC843)
The EVA is a new light thermoplastic material, which offers a horse and a rider a series of truly unique advantages, namely a low profile padding that guarantees a little bulk under the saddle but which is extremely effective and breathable for the back of the horse, thanks to a sophisticated ventilation and air supply system.
Acavallo ECO-WOOL is able to absorb moisture quickly, preventing friction or chafing on the horse’s skin, absorbing shocks and protecting against compression.
These features make it particularly suitable for those who spend a lot of time in the saddle.
Piuma Acavallo® features:
– Easy maintenance
– Ecological material
– Resistant to high temperature fluctuations
Acavallo® Eco-Wool features:
– thanks to its very fine fibers, it allow more softness than ordinary wool
– Absorb shock
– Accumulates less dust than ordinary wool therefore requiring less frequent washing
– Causing no itching or allergy
Information and care:
– Machine washable at 30 ° C or simply by hand with soap and mild soap
– Do not use aggressive detergents
– Do not tumble dry
– Do not expose to direct heat or intense sunlight
– Allow to dry naturally