The Acavallo whiters free Hexagonal Gel pad in memory foam with front riser, combines the non-slip and shock-proof properties and breathable properties of the Hexagonal Gel pads Acavallo with a memory foam cushion covered by micropile.
The pad also incorporates a front riser that makes it suitable to solve situations in which lifting is required in the part of the whiter.
The non-slip, shock-absorbing and hexagonal-shaped gel of this pad, combined on the lower part with a memory foam cushion covered in micropile, makes it breathable, shockproof and able to adapt perfectly to the horse’s back.
Because of its hexagonal gel structure, air is compressed within the cells of this non-slip pad and is expelled as the horse moves creating a cushion under the saddle.
Designed to fit under any style and size of English saddles.
The central part of the pad has a smaller thickness which allows it to adapt better to the withers and to the back of the horse, thus guaranteeing more space between the saddle and the Gel which allows a continuous air circulation.
The technical characteristics of the memory foam allows the pad to adapt and shape itself deeply to the silhouette of the horse, also allowing the surface pressure to be distributed over a large area.
To these features are added the ability to absorb shocks, dampen vibrations and regulate the horse’s body temperature.
The Acavallo® Classic Gel is hypoallergenic, non-toxic and does not react negatively in contact with the skin, characteristics that allow the pad to be used directly in contact with it.
Acavallo® Gel Features
– Shock absorbing
– Stabilize the saddle
– Relieve pressure
– Close contact
– Does not alter the balance of the saddle
– Light weight
– Non toxic – safe for use on skin
– Extreme elasticity
– Easy care
Acavallo® Micropile features:
– Outstanding abrasion resistance
– Nice comfortable next-to-skin feel
– Excellent wicking properties
– Dense and high resistant fibres
– Very light micro
– Easy to wash
Acavallo® Sheepskin features:
– 100% natural
– Safe to use on skin
– Compact and soft
– Absorb shocks
– Breathes naturally, wicking away moisture
– Naturally thermostatic, it adapts to body temperature independently of the external temperature
Info & care:
– Can be machine washed (30 °C) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent
– Do not use harsh detergents
– Do not tumble dry
– Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
– Allow to dry naturally