The Acavallo withers shaped spine free close contact pad with memory foam and silicon grip system, combines the shock-absorbing properties of the memory foam with a tapered shape that guarantees a deep contact of the pad to the horse’s back and that combines the technical features of whiters free to those spine free thus making it perfectly suitable for any horse conformation allowing greater freedom of movement in the shoulders ensuring less spinal pressure.
The anatomic cut of the pad and the technical characteristics of the memory foam allows the pad to adapt and shape itself deeply to the silhouette of the horse, also allowing the surface pressure to be distributed over a large area.
To these features are added the ability to absorb shocks, dampen vibrations and regulate the horse’s body temperature.
Acavallo® Memory Foam features:
– Absorb shocks
– Rubbing and friction are eliminated
– Get very thin where there are already points of pressure and no need volume
– Disperses pressure evenly
Info & care:
– Can be machine washed (30 °C) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent
– Do not use harsh detergents
– Do not tumble dry
– Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
– Allow to dry naturally