The Acavallo Respira Air-Release Gel pad cut out eco-wool, combines the non-slip and shock-proof properties of Acavallo traditional pads with a new innovative structure of the Gel and a partial eco-wool edge.
The special and innovative structure of these pads shows a multitude of little bulges with lateral holes permitting an intense, horizontally directed air circulation. Besides creating a shock-absorbing cushion effect every time they are compressed and released, the bulges generate a flow of refreshing air which keeps the back of the horse perfectly dry.
The bulges also create a cushioning effect by absorbing shocks every time they are compressed and released.
Acavallo eco-wool is able to absorb moisture quickly, preventing friction or chafing on the horse’s skin, absorbing shocks and protecting against compression.
These features make it particularly suitable for those who spend a lot of time in the saddle.
The Acavallo® Classic Gel is hypoallergenic, non-toxic and does not react negatively in contact with the skin, characteristics that allow the pad to be used directly in contact with it.
Acavallo® Gel Features
– Shock absorbing
– Stabilize the saddle
– Relieve pressure
– Close contact – does not alter the balance of the saddle
– Light weight
– Non toxic – safe for use on skin
– Extreme elasticity
– Easy care
Acavallo® Eco-Wool features:
– thanks to its very fine fibers, it allow more softness than ordinary wool
– Absorb shock
– Accumulates less dust than ordinary wool therefore requiring less frequent washing
– Causing no itching or allergy
Info & care:
– Can be machine washed (30 °C) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent
– Do not use harsh detergents
– Do not tumble dry
– Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
– Allow to dry naturally