Anti-slip, shock absorbing hexagonal gel pad combined with micropile fabric and an inner 4 mm thick open cell foam is breathable, providing comfort to the horse’s back while maintaining contact with the saddle.
Because of its hexagonal gel structure, air is compressed within the cells of this non-slip pad and is expelled as the horse moves creating a cushion under the saddle.
Designed to fit under any style and size of English saddles.
The central part of the pad has a smaller thickness which allows it to adapt better to the withers and to the back of the horse, thus guaranteeing more space between the saddle and the Gel which allows a continuous air circulation.
Acavallo® Gel Features
– Shock absorbing
– Stabilize the saddle
– Relieve pressure
– Close contact
– Does not alter the balance of the saddle
– Light weight
– Non toxic
– Safe for use on skin
– Extreme elasticity
– Easy care
Acavallo® Micropile features:
– Outstanding abrasion resistance
– Nice comfortable next-to-skin feel
– Excellent wicking properties
– Dense and high resistant fibres
– Very light micro
– Easy to wash
Info & care:
– Can be machine washed (30 degrees) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent.
– Remove hairs from the pad with a brash before to wash it. (Fairy Liquid works a treat)
– Do not use harsh detergents
– Do not tumble dry
– Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
– Allow to dry naturally