The Gel Pad & Back Riser is the product you are looking for if your need is to balance the saddle in order to allow a correct position for the rider.
In particular, it permits to raise the seat of the saddle, in this way the barycenter of the rider will move forward.The Gel Pad & Back Riser is recommended when:
– the horse back is too low or has excessively-pronounced withers
– the saddle is worn and/or has excessively-thin back pillows
– the rider struggles to maintain the leg in the correct position, bringing it too forward and losing the proper positionLike all the Acavallo Gel Pads, it is anti-slip and shock-absorbing, this means that it softens the blows to which the horse’s back and rider are subjected. It is also hypoallergenic and it can be put directly in contact with the horse’s back.Washable with water or in washing machine at 30°.
Washing is recommended when the saddle is too dirty and the gel loses the grip.
The Acavallo Classic Gel pad with back riser, combines a back riser with the anti-slip and shockproof properties of an Acavallo pad while allowing the skin to breathe while maintaining excellent contact with the saddle.
The anatomically shaped Gel helps to support the saddles with a low profile in the back or solves those situations in which lifting is required in the back of the saddle.
A great strength is to avoid any unwanted movement of the saddle in any direction: forward, back and sideways.
Furthermore, the Gel is able to compensate for the small imperfections of the horse’s back, making it suitable also for the backs that are a bit more “rounded”.
The central part of the pad has a smaller thickness which allows it to adapt better to the withers and to the back of the horse, thus guaranteeing more space between the saddle and the Gel which allows a continuous air circulation.
The Acavallo® Classic Gel is hypoallergenic, non-toxic and does not react negatively in contact with the skin, characteristics that allow the pad to be used directly in contact with it.
The Gel can also be cut and then adapted, if necessary, to each type of saddle.
Acavallo® Gel Features
– Shock absorbing
– Stabilize the saddle
– Relieve pressure
– Close contact – does not alter the balance of the saddle
– Light weight
– Non toxic – safe for use on skin
– Extreme elasticity
– Easy care
Info & care:
– Can be machine washed (30 °C) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent
– Do not use harsh detergents
– Do not tumble dry
– Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
– Allow to dry naturally