The Acavallo close contact memory foam pad with sheepskin combines the shock absorbing properties of memory foam with a sheepskin edge and a tapered shape that guarantees a deep contact of the pad to the horse’s back.
The anatomic cut of the pad and the technical characteristics of the memory foam allows the pad to adapt and shape itself deeply to the silhouette of the horse, also allowing the surface pressure to be distributed over a large area.
To these features are added the ability to absorb shocks, dampen vibrations and regulate the horse’s body temperature.
Designed to fit under any style and size of English saddles, it’s ideal to combine with a plain square or use on its own.
The pad, furthermore, is partially covered with Acavallo Sheepskin, a natural material that does not cause allergies, very soft and delicate, and perfectly suited to prevent chafing, abrasions and blisters.
The benefits of the Sheepskin, combined with the Gel, allow to give a great boost from the aesthetic point of view to the traditional pads Acavallo in Gel.
Acavallo® Memory Foam features:
– Absorb shocks
– Rubbing and friction are eliminated
– Get very thin where there are already points of pressure and no need volume
– Disperses pressure evenly
Acavallo® Sheepskin features:
– 100% natural
– Safe to use on skin
– Compact and soft
– Absorb shocks
– Breathes naturally, wicking away moisture
– Naturally thermostatic, it adapts to body temperature independently of the external temperature
Info & care:
– Can be machine washed (30 °C) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent
– Do not use harsh detergents
– Do not tumble dry
– Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
– Allow to dry naturally