The Acavallo close contact Classic Gel pad in memory foam with eco-wool, combines the non-slip and shock-absorbing properties of the classic Gel Acavallo models with an elegant outer covering in suede enriched by a partial eco-wool coating.
A great strength is to avoid any unwanted movement of the saddle in any direction: forward, back and sideways.
Furthermore, the Gel is able to compensate for the small imperfections of the horse’s back, making it suitable also for the backs that are a bit more “rounded”.
The memory foam reduces its thickness in the presence of pressure points and where no further volume is needed. This guarantees the correct weight distribution improving the saddle set-up. The thickness and density of the memory creates a cushioning effect between the saddle and the back of the horse capable to absorb shocks, limiting vibrations and friction.
Thanks to the properties of the gel and the memory foam, this saddle pad is non-slip, guarantees excellent resilience, and helps to distribute pressure evenly.
The close contact model, perfectly anatomical and designed to follow the shape of any English saddle, is the ideal choice for all those looking for a practical and versatile product.
Acavallo eco-wool is able to absorb moisture quickly, preventing friction or chafing on the horse’s skin, absorbing shocks and protecting against compression.
These features make it particularly suitable for those who spend a lot of time in the saddle.
The Acavallo® Classic Gel is hypoallergenic, non-toxic and does not react negatively in contact with the skin, characteristics that allow the pad to be used directly in contact with it.
Acavallo® Gel Features
– Shock absorbing
– Stabilize the saddle
– Relieve pressure
– Close contact – does not alter the balance of the saddle
– Light weight
– Non toxic
– safe for use on skin
– Extreme elasticity
– Easy care
Acavallo® Memory Foam features:
– Absorb shocks
– Rubbing and friction are eliminated
– Get very thin where there are already points of pressure and no need volume
– Disperses pressure evenly
Acavallo® Eco-Wool features:
– thanks to its very fine fibers, it allows more softness than ordinary wool
– Absorb shock
– Accumulates less dust than ordinary wool therefore requiring less frequent washing
– Causing no itching or allergy
Info & care:
– Can be machine washed (30 °C) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent
– Do not use harsh detergents
– Do not tumble dry
– Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
– Allow to dry naturally