The Acavallo close contact memory foam pad with Ac-grip system, combines the shock-absorbing properties of memory foam with a silicone mold made of light but highly resistant silicone, to provide optimum stability and grip and with a tapered shape that guarantees a deep contact of the pad to the horse’s back.
The anatomic cut of the compensator and the technical characteristics of the memory foam allow the pad to adapt and shape itself deeply to the silhouette of the horse, also allowing the surface pressure to be distributed over a large area.
To these features are added the ability to absorb shocks, dampen vibrations and regulate the horse’s body temperature.
Designed to fit any style and size of English saddles, the compensator can be used alone or combined with any traditional square saddle pad.
Acavallo® Memory Foam features:
– Absorb shocks
– Rubbing and friction are eliminated
– Get very thin where there are already points of pressure and no need volume
– Disperses pressure evenly
Acavallo® Grip System features:
– Light weight
– Stabilize the saddle
– Non toxic
– Safe for use on skin
– Easy to wash
Info & care:
– Can be machine washed (30 °C) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent
– Do not use harsh detergents
– Do not tumble dry
– Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
– Allow to dry naturally