The Acavallo Dama whiters shaped spine free close contact Dressage pad in memory foam, is made of Dama, a foamed polyvinyl chloride (PVC) the key technical features of which make this material perfectly suited for use in equestrian products.
Dama is very soft, yet stretch-resistant, abrasion-proof and anti-slip. Moreover, it is extremely dirt-repellent, easy to clean, machine-washable and, last not least, 100% recyclable.
The Dama pad collection incorporates quite a couple of special technical features. The central 3D spacer (spine relief) permits a high freedom of movement and provides for a maximum air flow, while the specifically shaped withers area of these products has been designed to protect the withers from unwanted pressure through saddle and pad (shaped to the withers).
The memory foam lining absorbs shocks, eliminates rubbing and perfectly adapts to the horse’s body.
The “close contact” shape is designed to be less visible under the saddle than the standard memory foam half pad.
Acavallo® Memory Foam Features
– An open cell variety of flexible polyurethane foam
– Shock absorbing and vibrations dampening
– Reduce rubbing and friction
– Improve saddle fit and pressure distribution for extra relief
– Gets very thin where there are points of pressure and no need for extra volume
– Disperses pressure evenly
– Light weight
Info & care:
– Can be machine washed (30 °C) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent
– Do not use harsh detergents
– Do not tumble dry
– Do not expose to dire